Tuesday, February 28, 2023

I've Finished...

Don't worry I'm not closing the blog, rather I'm intriducing a new series of videos I've started recording. The idea being that when I've finished building a kit or designing a new kit, I'll do a wrap up video that discusses all the interesting aspects and things I've learnt along the way. While I plan to do this going forward I also thought it would be interesting to go back and do videos for the locomotive models I've already finished.

I'm planning to try and release a new video each Monday (at least until I run out) and actually started this off last week. Unfortunately there was a bit of an issue with the first video as the sound went missing somewhere between my laptop and YouTube. Whilst I fixed that I did forget to blog last week to introduce the series. The upshot of that is that there are now two videos for you to watch and enjoy.

First up we are looking at the 99hp Baguley-Drewry loco I built from a kit by Narrow Planet


And for the second video we have the "Alice" class Quarry Hunslet built from a kit by Brian Madge

2 comments:

  1. Very glad to be pointed towards your channel - now subscribed and looking forward to going back through your oler videos as well as these two new ones. I love the weathering on the Baguley-Drewry in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hopefully you'll find plenty to interest you either here on the blog or over on YouTube. Don't hesitate to leave a comment (even on really old posts) if you have questions about anything and I'll try and answer them (assuming I can remember the answers!).

      Delete