I've now finished painting and adding transfers to all three wagons from the last 3D print run. You've already seen one of the wagons but I thought I'd include it's photo again to show you the final roundup.
I'm really happy with how all three turned out, although the General Refractories wagon was hardest to paint as it was difficult to get a good covering of the creamy white paint (I used ivory from the Model Color range). The vinegar trick seems to work well though as I had no problems with the transfers on any of the three wagons, so the white wine vinegar has definitely earned itself a permanent spot in my modelling toolbox.
Now that I've painted the wagons and have been able to photograph the finished items, I've added them to the growing list of products available through Penistone Railway Works; each wagon can be bought with any of the three different brake configurations, so in theory that's nine new models.