Other than adding the makers plates I've finished the first build of the Clayton loco I've been working on. As I mentioned before there are more things wrong with the current version than right but it's still assembled into a passable model.
I've rally enjoyed modelling on O14 as the larger scale has really let me go to town on the details. Not only do we have the brake lever from a previous post, but individual wires and a bell among other details that would have been difficult or impossible in OO9. Now a static model is one thing but you all probably want to see it move.
You'll probably notice two things from that video. Firstly the working lights are missing as I discovered that there was no way of routing the wires through the current print (another thing to add to the list of bits needing a redesign). Secondly the movement isn't very smooth. For some reason it looks as if they wheels are sticking during part of their revolution. It must be the wheels and not the layshaft as it's at the same point every time. You can see it more clearly in this video.
I've not figured out exactly what the problem is yet but I'm guessing that maybe one of the axles is slightly out of line leading to a tight spot. I'll try and investigate further but it may just be an issue with printing that will go away after some of the bits are redesigned anyway.
So not perfect, but I'm more than happy with my start in O14.