unpacked the Baguley-Drewry kit I couldn't leave it alone -- it just looked too enticing.
The kit consists of a 3D printed body shell and a fret of etched nickel silver detailing parts. The first thing I did was to try and smooth out some of the printing lines from the 3D printed body shell. I did this by gently rubbing T-cut into the surface using cotton-wool buds. This worked well, although it did take quite a bit of time. There is probably an easier way but at least this way there was little chance of my doing any damage to the 3D print.
Assembly of the model then simply involves gluing the detail parts onto the body shell. Most of the parts are easy are easy to clean up and glue in place. I found that the exhaust bracket was the hardest part to fold and add (it was so tiny that folding it was very difficult), although getting the curve into the roof wasn't entirely straightforward. Strangely the fret includes two radiator grills "in case of mishaps", but I found it was very easy to fold and fit, so I now have a spare radiator grill to add to the bit box.
In the photo the body is just posed on the experimental layout plank from the previous post, as while fitting the powered chassis is easy getting it out again is a pain, although given how well the body shell hides the chassis this gives a pretty good idea of how it will look when completed.