Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Meanwhile... in Sweden

As I mentioned before, I didn't get much modelling done during last week as I had a project meeting to attend. Not only did this mean long days but I wasn't even in the country, in fact I was in Luleå in northern Sweden. I didn't use any trains during the journey there or back but I was staying in a hotel less than a minutes walk from the train station so I thought I'd show you a couple of snowy Swedish railway shots.



Normal service will resume shortly!

3 comments:

  1. It all looks very remote. I've just read up on Luleå and discovered that I had actually read about it before but had just not registered the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was difficult to judge just how remote as during the daylight hours I was mostly inside or in the city. Also in a normal winter (we had temperatures about 10C above normal) it would feel very remote with the extra snow. There will be some more posts on Luleå (over on my other blog) when I get around to writing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exotic! When I have to travel with work it is to an undustrial estate in Aberdeen :-( You are very lucky ...the loco is rather handsome, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete