Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Can Count To Seven, Honest!

You may remember that back in February we learnt that I can't count, in that I printed two 8 plank wagons when I had transfers for 7 plank wagons. Well in the last 3D print run, along with the N scale experiment, I included two 7 plank wagons which I have now painted and finished.
As before these are finished with transfers from Modelmaster, and again I've chosen to stay fairly local; Silkstone is very close to Penistone and Pontefract is less than an hours drive away. With the addition of these two wagons to my fleet I can now build up quite a locally themed train of open wagons.

2 comments:

  1. They look good to me. Hopefully one day we will see a layout beginning to emerge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ideas for a layout are finally starting to take shape, and involve an unexpected twist, all of which will feature in a blog post soon(ish).

      Delete