Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Back to the Top Left Hand Corner

With a little bit of sunshine appearing this afternoon I grabbed a few moments with the airbrush and.....
Yes, Ivor is now green. It seems like an age since I last did anything with this model so it's nice to see the base coat on, especially as I'm happy with the colour now I can see it on the model. Phew!

I think the next step will be to mask up and paint the buffer beams and then maybe some of the detail paint work (like the rims around the windows). I'm in two minds about the exact ordering, as at some point I'm going to need to add some gloss varnish to some sections so that I can do the transfers and the lining, but I think that will be probably the last step before the final varnish coat and a light weathering..... unless anyone has a better suggestion for the order to do things?

No comments:

Post a Comment